We are Pet-Friendly RV Park!
We realize for many, pets are a part of your camping family and would like to join you in your travels! To ensure our campground remains pet friendly please make sure the following rules are observed
The following rules were established to ensure than every one of our guests would have an enjoyable time.
- Please make sure your pets are not left unattended on your site or anywhere else in the park
- Please do not bring pets into areas not designated for pets (pool, playground, store and office)
- Please do not allow your pets to roam freely throughout the park. Pets must be kept on a leash while in the campground
- Please pick up after your pets
We want the campground to be enjoyed by everyone, so consideration and care make a great camping experience for all.
- AUTOS: Drive at 5 MPH. The car pass must be clearly visible.
- R.V. OPERATORS: ALL GREY AND BLACK WATER is to be dumped into dumping stations. Dumping on the ground is a strict violation of State and Federal laws.
- VEGETATION: Do not BEND, BREAK or UPROOT plants or trees. Do not cut into trees, stick axes or hatchets into sides of trees, or cut off branches.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS: Consumption of an alcoholic beverage, it has to be done AT YOUR CAMPSITE. The USE OF DRUGS, DRUNKENNESS, DISORDERLY CONDUCT or OBSCENE LANGUAGE will not be tolerated and are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION. Anyone found, in the opinion of our staff, to be drinking in excess or found with alcohol anywhere in the campground except their campsite, will immediately be removed from the campground.
- QUIET TIMES & CURFEWS: Quiet time is 10:00PM to 8:00AM. NO LOUD TALKING, radios or noise during these hours. ALL children under 18 years of age must be at the campsite or accompanied by an adult during these times.
- CAMPFIRES: Campfires must be kept small, contained inside fireplaces. Never leave fires unattended.
- TRASH / LITTERING: Trash is to be placed in a dumpster each evening. PLEASE, if you smoke, do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- CAMPSITES: Campsites are to be left CLEAN! Leave only ashes in the fireplace, footprints on the ground, and nothing else. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and helps keep our rates affordable.
- SWIMMING: Swimming is at the camper’s own risk. No lifeguards are on duty. No children UNDER 16 YEARS are allowed in any swimming area without ADULT SUPERVISION. No food or drink is allowed in any pool enclosure. Please, for the safety of everyone, obey the pool rules.
- PLAYGROUND: The playground is open from 10:00AM until DUSK. No rough playing, shoving, pushing, throwing sand or climbing on the OUTSIDE of structures.
- RECREATION HALL: Our Recreation Hall opens at 8:00AM and closes at 9:45PM. Please remind your children that they must return quietly to their campsite no later than 10:00PM.
- WATER FAUCETS: No washing is permitted at faucets for sanitary reasons. Washing cars and trailers is prohibited.
- CAMPERS’ GUESTS: Campers are responsible for their guests. They must be registered at the office prior to entering the campground.
- FIREWORKS / FIREARMS: No fireworks or firearms are allowed in the campground.
- CHECKOUT: Checkout time is 11AM (vacate campsite and resort grounds). POOL cannot be accessed on the day of your checkout after 10:30am.
- GOLF CARTS: Personal electric golf carts are allowed! We kindly ask for proof of insurance, a licensed adult driver 21 years or older, a signed waiver form, and a fee of $10 per day. We also rent golf carts on a nightly or weekly basis. Inquire in our office. While the use of golf carts is permitted, we do not allow ATVs, Quads, Side by sides, or any kind of all terrain vehicles.
- WRISTBAND POLICY: Wristbands, which will be issued to you upon check-in, must be worn at all times during your stay. This ensures your access to our swimming facilities and entertainment. Wrist bands are to be worn snug on your left wrist with your site number and departure date clearly visible.
- -SURCHARGES & FEES-
CAMPSITE MAXIMUM GUEST OCCUPANCY: Our rates include 2 adults and 3 children per site. Maximum Campsite Occupancy is 4 adults 6 children. Any campsite exceeding this occupancy will be subject to a $150 per day surcharge plus each additional guest will be charged a premium daily rate of $28 per person.CAMPSITE MAXIMUM RV OCCUPANCY: Our campsite occupancy is designated for one (1) Recreational Camper (Axled Lodging Equipment) per campsite. Any guests having more than one on their campsite will receive a $200 per day surcharge, plus all applicable guest fees. The park does however allow a camper and a tent to share a site at no extra cost, provided the campsite follows the guest occupancy rule.CABIN PET POLICY: Our camping cabins are designated as “pet free”. Any party who disregards this and brings a pet will be charged a $250 per day, per pet, surcharge. Guests that require a (Certified) ADA Service Animal are welcome.
TREE & VEGETATION PROTECTION: Our resort is within the Adirondack Park and we place a high value on the protection of our trees and plant life. Any plants or trees that are vandalized or destroyed, i.e., cutting them down, will result in a minimum of $175 per item, plus an additional $500 per every inch of trunk size of the destroyed or vandalized plant or tree growth. Law enforcement may also be summoned and a police complaint filed.
EARLY ARRIVALS: Check-in time is 3PM. Anyone arriving on resort property prior to 1pm will be charged $100 early arrival fee, subject to availability. Anyone wishing to check-in between the hours of 1-3pm will be charged an early arrival fee of only $45, subject to availability. Please note that we are not able to accommodate any early arrivals waiting on site in the registration lanes or camp entrance for the 3:00pm Check-in time. It is recommended to call in advance to move your early arrival site to a priority clean.