We are a Pet-Friendly Camping Resort!
We realize for many, pets are a part of your camping family and would like to join you in your travels! To ensure our campground remains pet-friendly please make sure the following rules are observed:
- Please make sure your pets are not left unattended on your site or anywhere else in the park
- Please do not bring pets into areas not designated for pets (pool, playground, store, and office)
- Please do not allow your pets to roam freely throughout the park. Pets must be kept on a leash while in the campground
- Please pick up after your pets
- We want the campground to be enjoyed by everyone, so consideration and care make a great camping experience for all.
- Pets Are not Permitted in the Cabins or on the Cabin sites
However, if you require an official service animal they are always allowed. Please notify your reservationist.
The following rules were established to ensure than every one of our guests would have an enjoyable time.
- AUTOS: Drive at 5 MPH. The car pass must be clearly visible.
- R.V. OPERATORS: ALL GREY AND BLACK WATER is to be dumped into dumping stations. Dumping on the ground is a strict violation of State and Federal laws.
- VEGETATION: Do not BEND, BREAK or UPROOT plants or trees. Do not cut into trees, stick axes or hatchets into sides of trees, or cut off branches.
- ALCOHOL AND DRUGS: If you must consume an alcoholic beverage, it has to be done AT YOUR CAMPSITE. The USE OF DRUGS, DRUNKENNESS, DISORDERLY CONDUCT or OBSCENE LANGUAGE will not be tolerated and are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION. Anyone found, in the opinion of our staff, to be drinking in excess or found with alcohol anywhere in the campground except their campsite, will immediately be removed from the campground.
- QUIET TIMES & CURFEWS: Quiet time is 10:00PM to 8:00AM. NO LOUD TALKING, radios or noise during these hours. ALL children under 18 years of age must be at the campsite or accompanied by an adult during these times.
- CAMPFIRES: Campfires must be kept small, contained inside fireplaces, and extinguished with WATER by 11:30PM. Never leave fires unattended.
- TRASH / LITTERING: Trash is to be placed in a dumpster each evening. PLEASE, if you smoke, do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
- CAMPSITES: Campsites are to be left CLEAN! Leave only ashes in the fireplace, footprints on the ground, and nothing else. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and helps keep our rates affordable.
- SWIMMING: Swimming is at the camper’s own risk. No lifeguards are on duty. No children UNDER 14 YEARS are allowed in any swimming area without ADULT SUPERVISION. No food or drink is allowed in any pool enclosure. Please, for the safety of everyone, obey the pool rules.
- PLAYGROUND: The playground is open from 10:00AM until DUSK. No rough playing, shoving, pushing, throwing sand or climbing on the OUTSIDE of structures.
- RECREATION BARN: Our Recreation Barn opens at 8:00AM and closes at 9:45PM. Please remind your children that they must return quietly to their campsite no later than 10:00PM.
- WATER FAUCETS: No washing is permitted at faucets for sanitary reasons. Washing cars and trailers is prohibited.
- CAMPERS’ GUESTS: Campers are responsible for their guests. They must be registered at the office prior to entering the campground.
- FIREWORKS: No fireworks are allowed in the campground.
- CHECKOUT: Checkout time is 11:00AM.
- GOLF CARTS: Personal electric golf carts are allowed! we kindly ask for proof of insurance, a licensed adult driver 21 years or older, a signed waiver form, and a fee of $10 per day. We also rent golf carts on a nightly or weekly basis. Inquire in our office. No OHRVs or ATVs allowed.
- WRISTBAND POLICY: Wristbands, which will be issued to you upon check-in, must be worn at all times during your stay. This ensures your access to our swimming facilities. Wristbands are to be worn snug on your left wrist with your site number and departure date clearly visible.